Sunday 28 December 2014

Books for Christmas - plenty of reading

156

I got several books for Christmas this year. I'm turning more prolific with my reading recent rely and I've been given several books as Christmas presents to keep me going.

I find that reading of any kind keeps my mind going and I always seem to be able to pull ideas out of most books that I feel I can use in business or my everyday life.

For instance, I've just finished an excellent biography of Robert F Kennedy. His ideals and the way he conducted his public life really struck a chord with me and I can relate his insecurities about the way he was perceived.

I received the following books for Christmas this year-

* Thirteen Days by Robert F Kennedy
* Fatherland by Robert Harris
* The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie
* An Autobiography by Mohandas K Gandhi
* Roth Unbound by Claudia Roth Pierpoint

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment