Wednesday 25 May 2016

A change starts today in my startup life

A new chapter starts today as I go from employed and trying to set up my own business on the side to being full-time self-employed. I began this journey looking to develop an estate agency startup. The market for that is awash with uncertainty and I have developed my writing and the skills that go with it to the point where I am going to write full time.

My official leaving date from my job is 5th June but this is my short week (finish at half past twelve today) and I am on holiday next week so here I finish.

Over the next few weeks and months I will develop this blog further and keep you updated of all the developments that my life, writing and startup business go through.

I will still bring you information about how to develop your startup business alongside the progress I am making on mine.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment