Tuesday 23 September 2014

245 days to open an estate agency

In 245 days, I intend to open my own estate agency. I have developed ideas, formulated plans, blogged on estate agency matters and conversed on topics relating to estate agency matters but until today I've not taken any steps towards actually starting the business or the opening the agency, but today here goes…

I'll keep you updated on the different steps I take during the process, the ideas I have to make my agency different and any hints and tips I can share for anyone else interested in taking this journey.


For the sake of the anonymity of the others in my account and to not give a competitive advantage to the other agents in my town, I won't be naming the town I live in, which is the town I'll be opening in.

No comments:

Post a Comment